Research and business intelligence
Whether you're a school or academy, we can provide advice and guidance on all aspects of education data. We can do this from early years up to key stage 5. Our offer includes bespoke support and training on how to use and analyse your data.
We offer two packages of support - basic or enhanced.
What we offer
- Statutory returns
Census and teacher assessments.
- Attendance data
We can analyse your attendance and missing pupil data.
- Core reporting
This includes key stage outcomes, accountable measures and vulnerable groups.
- Census data
Social backgrounds, local and national data.
- Account management
Access to an online data portal and school improvement tool. (Fisher Family Trust and Perspective Lite.)
- Bespoke training
For school staff and governors.
Why choose us?
- We'll help you get ready for your Ofsted inspection
We'll work with you to make sure you can interpret and benchmark your data.
- We'll make sure your data is accurate
We offer a data collection and checking service for your statutory returns. This makes sure you don't miss out on vital funding.
- Secure data transfer
We work closely with the Department of Health and Social Care. This allows us to send your data and returns securely online. We'll also give you a secure way to send data between your school and the council.
We have a range of packages to meet the needs of your school.
- Statutory requirements
- Analysis of key stage data. A PDF for your school which compares it to national and council benchmarks.
- Support and guidance with the census
- Support in finding missing pupil data
- Online data portal. With multiple accounts, news items and secure data transfer.
Our enhanced package includes all of the items in our basic package, plus:
- Support with any key stage data checking exercise
- In school data support meetings. Two 60 minute virtual meetings in the year. This option can also include training for your governors, if needed.
- Deprivation and context analysis
- Insight detail in the online data portal
- Analysis of attendance and exclusion data for your school
- Access to free training events
- Support with the school's self evaluation
We're happy to discuss any other bespoke needs, for an extra cost, if required.