We give free and confidential advice for the whole family. You can find details through our directory below or you can call us.
The Virtual Family Hub provides information on a range of topics such as:
- finding childcare
- funded childcare places
- how to get help with childcare costs
- how to access early help and family centres
- fun activities and things to do
Our Facebook page also has regular posts about things to do, handy tips, events and much more.
Support for children with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND)
We have a dedicated officer for disabled children and young people. They provide advice to families of children and young people aged 0 to 25 with SEND or a complex health need.
They can provide details about:
- the local offer for children with SEND
- local and national services, including support groups
- how to access funded childcare places for two year olds in receipt of DLA
- how to access health, social care and education services for your child
- the Children’s Disability Register
- short breaks for children with disabilities. This includes help to apply for a short break and how to find a provider