Solvent abuse

Solvent abuse can cause people to become noisy and rowdy in public places. If this behaviour is frequent, it can be classed as anti social behaviour.

Report a problem

If you're having problems with solvent abuse, there are several ways you can report it:

  • call the community safety and enforcement service
  • fill in our online form
  • contact the police¬†on 101 (non emergency)
  • call 999 (emergencies only)

What we'll do

We'll look into your report and gather evidence. If we find that the problem is frequent, we may issue the offender with an anti social behaviour order (ASBO).