Street drinking

Noisy and rowdy conduct, often fuelled by street drinking, can affect your quality of life.

Report a problem

If there is a problem with this type of behaviour, it's crucial that you tell us about it.

There are several ways you can report it:

  • call the community safety and enforcement service
  • fill in our online enquiry form
  • contact the police on 101
  • call 999 (emergencies only)

What we'll do

We'll gather any evidence in case we need to prosecute the offender. If needed, we'll assign alcohol free-zones.

We'll only use personal details for the services we provide to you.

Visit ask the police website for more details about street drinking.