If you want to become a market trader please contact us to discuss renting a stall or to find out more about casual trading (no commitment).
To get a licence to trade on the market you'll need to provide two forms of identification which can be, passport, driving licence, bank statement or any gas, electric, phone or water bill plus two passport photographs.
You can find out more about market trading and how to get a licence in our new traders welcome pack.
You don't need to apply for a licence for Sunday car boot markets.
The stall prices range from as little as £9.30 to £20 per day.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday £12.90 to £14.00 per day
- For stall availability contact Hoyland market office on 01226 743926
- Tuesday and Saturday £7.20 to £9.50 per day
- For stall availability contact Goldthorpe market office on 01709 894370
- Thursday £10.00 to £15.00 per day
- For stall availability contact Penistone market office on 01226 370084
- Tuesday, Friday, Saturday £13.20 per day
- For stall availability contact Wombwell market office on 01226 752754
- Monday – Saturday (closed on Thursdays)
- Precinct stalls £20 per day
- Semi-open market stalls from £9.30 to £15.00 per day
- Sunday car boot
- If booked in advance - £10 for half stall, £20 for full stall
- On the day - £15 for half stall, £20 for full stall
- All payments must be made by debit/credit card
- For stall availability contact Barnsley market office on 01226 772238/772239