Barnsley Youth Council are a group of local young people, elected by their peers to represent the views of young people who live in Barnsley.
We represent our town's young people, no matter what their background. Everyone is entitled to their say in what happens, whatever their age.
Find out more about support services, activities near you, travel passes and how to report a problem.
Mental health support
- Chilypep mental health first aid kit
- MIND - mental health support
- Talk to Frank
- Young Minds - mental health support
Support with travel
How to apply for a travel pass
- Apply for the Zoom Under 16 Travel Pass
- Apply for a Zoom 16-18 Travel Pass
- How to apply for a bus pass
- Travel South Yorkshire journey planner