Our IT and digital skills courses cater for complete beginners through to learners looking to study for a level 2 qualification.
There's plenty to choose from, whether you want to:
- gain basic computer skills
- be creative with presentations
- learn how to use spreadsheets to manage your budget
- join the digital world and build the skills that you need for life, work or further study
Have a look at our Digital and IT skills roadmap to see our digital skills offer.
The national digital entitlement funds adults aged 19+ with no or low digital skills to take a qualification called Essential Digital Skills (EDS). In the EDS course we'll help you use devices like tablets, smartphones and laptops. You'll learn how to perform everyday tasks, such as:
- browsing the internet
- sending an email
- using video calls to keep in touch with family and friends
- making online payments confidently
- knowing how to stay safe online
If you're unsure if EDS is right for you, our getting started with digital skills course will help you to make the choice. This course is also fully funded.
It's thought that one in five adults lack the basic digital skills they need for everyday life and work. Let us help you to improve your digital skills!
What our learners say
I enjoyed learning on the computer and meeting other people, the tutors are brilliant.
The start of the course was inviting; everyone seemed approachable and friendly.