Report a build up of rubbish at a property

You can report a person or a business for not managing their domestic waste properly using our online form below. You can use it to tell us about:

  • bins causing an obstruction on a street
  • a build up of litter at a property
  • bin bags outside a property

Please tell us the name and address of the person who's responsible for the rubbish if you know.

When we receive your report we'll visit the property and advise the owner about how to manage their waste. We can also take enforcement action if improvements haven't been made.