Show your support to your armed forces community
We want businesses to show their support to the armed forces community, find out how you can get involved.
Become a forces friendly employer
The Armed Forces Covenant proudly supports those who serve.
Businesses, charitable, and public sector organisations of all sizes who wish to support the armed forces community can sign the covenant.
Community Covenant Grant Scheme
The Covenant Fund has £10 million each year to support the Armed Forces Covenant by funding projects which address specific priorities.
Who can apply:
- a registered charity
- a local authority
- a school or other statutory organisation
- a Community Interest Company
- an armed forces unit with a UIN
This organisation will be the accountable body for the grant.
Who can't apply:
- Individuals can't apply and cannot be a partner organisation.
- Unincorporated organisations which aren't registered as charities cannot apply.
- Partnerships and social enterprises that aren't registered charities or Community Interest Companies cannot apply, but they can work as a partner with an eligible lead applicant.
Employer Recognition Scheme
The Employer Recognition Scheme acknowledges employers who provided exceptional support to the armed forces community. Find out more about the Employer Recognition Scheme
How to promote the armed forces community
You can show support by using the Armed Forces Covenant logo on your promotional material.
Our new armed forces e-learning
Our e-learning gives you an understanding into the Armed Forces Covenant and how it can be honoured and implemented into our community.
It will also help you understand and apply the principles of the covenant at a local level, it outlines useful resources and support that's available for veterans.
Simply click on the link below and select 'external partners login' to access.