Neighbour nuisance

If persistent noisy and rowdy behaviour by your neighbours is affecting your quality of life, it could be classed as anti-social behaviour.

Report a problem

You can report these incidents to your local safer neighbourhood team. Just call our community safety and enforcement service or fill in our online enquiry form.

What we'll do

We'll work with the police to investigate the issues you've raised. We'll gather any evidence we might need should we decide to prosecute the offender.

The outcome of our investigations will determine how we'll deal with the person causing the nuisance.

Visit the Ask the Police website for more information about neighbourhood nuisance.