Councils must publish details of their existing waste collection contracts as a one-off disclosure.
For each contract, the following details must be published:
- reference number
- title of agreement
- description of the goods and/or services sought
- start, end and review dates
- council department responsible
- supplier name & details
- sum to be paid over the length of the contract or the estimated annual spending or budget for the contract
- VAT that cannot be recovered
- whether or not the contract was the result of an invitation to quote or a published invitation to tender
- whether or not the supplier is a small or medium sized enterprise and/or a voluntary or community sector organisation and where it is, provide the relevant registration number.
These are the details of our waste collection contracts as at 31 December 2014.
Please note: all amounts are net of VAT unless stated otherwise.