All councils have to publish details of their existing waste collection contracts. This must be done as a one-off disclosure.
For each contract, the following details have to be published:
- reference number
- title of the agreement
- description of the goods and/or services sought
- start, end and review dates
- council department who are responsible
- supplier name and details
- sum to be paid over the length of the contract (or the estimated annual spending or budget for the contract)
- VAT that cannot be recovered
- if the contract was the result of an invitation to quote or a published invitation to tender
- if the supplier is a small or medium sized enterprise, and/or in the voluntary or community sector. Where it is, their registration number must also be provided.
You can view the data of our waste contracts on our tenders and contracts webpage.
Please note: all amounts are net of VAT unless stated otherwise.