Weighbridge operators' licences

If you operate public weighing equipment you must be a certified weighbridge operator.

A Chief Trading Standards Officer issues these certificates.

Applicants will be expected to show that they can operate the weighbridge safely and correctly and complete all necessary paperwork satisfactorily. 

How to become a weighbridge operator

Contact us to discuss the procedure and to book a test. You will not be able to operate until your application has been processed.

Fees and charges

The cost will depend on the length of the test and training required.