Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Why choose us?
- We provide a fast online service (e-Bulk).
- We're a knowledgeable and professional team and provide a high quality service.
- We're friendly and accessible. We're on hand to explain which checks you may need.
- We're a modern, proactive service. We offer current and clear advice to make sure you meet legislation.
- We provide a flexible service suited to your needs. We manage the hassle of making sure your DBS checks are done on time.
- We can offer advice, support and training in all aspects of the DBS process.
- We're a registered umbrella body for the Disclosure and Barring Service. We can process and countersign applications on behalf of other businesses.
Benefits of our online system
- Fast results with an average turnaround in just 10 days.
- Complete checks securely on any device with access to the internet.
- Track your applications online 24/7.
- 100% paperless.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Applications pre-screened to reduce the chance of errors.
- No postage costs.
As well as DBS checks, we’ll make sure your school stays compliant with current legislation. We can do this by offering advice about roles which are eligible for a Children’s Barred List check (formerly List 99).
- Automatic email reminders to your employees. This makes sure they complete their DBS applications on time.
- Tracking service through our online system (e-Bulk). You can see the status of your DBS checks.
- Rechecks for your existing employees when these are needed.
We provide competitive fees for:
- Basic checks
- Standard checks
- Enhanced checks
- Enhanced checks with Barred List check included
Volunteer checks are not charged by the DBS. Contact us for detailed fees and charges.