Solvent abuse

Solvent abuse can result in people becoming noisy and rowdy in public places.  If this type of behaviour becomes persistent, it can be classed as anti-social behaviour 

Report a problem

If you're experiencing problems resulting from solvent abuse, there are several ways you can report it:

  • call the community safety and enforcement service
  • fill in our online enquiry form
  • contact the police on 101 (non emergency)
  • call 999 (emergencies only)

What we'll do

We'll investigate your report and gather any necessary evidence. If we find that the problem is persistent, we may issue the offender with an anti-social behaviour order (ASBO).