Councils must produce an annual statement of accounts in accordance with legislative requirements and the Code of Practice on Local Authority Accounting in the United Kingdom.
Our annual statement of accounts are available below for local electors to inspect. The versions available for download are the illustrated final versions complete with audit certificate, unless otherwise stated.
2020/21 statement of accounts
The 2020/21 audited statement of accounts are shown below, together with the council's annual governance statement, the external auditor's report and the formal notice of the conclusion of the audit.
- 2020/21 audited statement of accounts
- 2020/21 annual governance statement
- 2020/21 auditor report (ISA 260)
- 2020/21 notice of conclusion of the audit
We're aware that some of the 2020/21 documents aren't entirely accessible. We're working to fix any issues, but in the meantime if you need it in a different format, please contact us using our online form.
2019/20 statement of accounts
- 2019/20 audited statement of accounts
- 2019/20 executive summary accounts & explanatory foreword
- 2019/20 annual governance statement
- 2019/20 auditor report (ISA 260)
- Notice of conclusion of the audit 2019/20
2018/19 statement of accounts
- 2018/19 summary accounts and explanatory notes
- 2018/19 audited statement of accounts
- 2018/19 external auditors ISA 260 report
- 2018/19 statutory notice for conclusion of the audit
- 2018/19 external audit - closure of audit letter
If you'd like to see any earlier statements of accounts please contact us using our online form.