Councils must produce an annual statement of accounts in accordance with legislative requirements and the Code of Practice on Local Authority Accounting in the United Kingdom.
Our annual statement of accounts are available below for local electors to inspect. The versions available for download are the illustrated final versions complete with Audit Certificate, unless otherwise stated.
We know that these documents aren't currently accessible and we're working on them to make sure they comply with our accessible documents policy. In the meantime if you need an accessible version you can complete our online enquiry form to ask for a copy.
Audit of accounts - notice of conclusion of the audit
The above document explains the conclusion of the audit process for 2019/20.
2019/20 statement of accounts
- 2019/20 audited statement of accounts
- 2019/20 executive summary accounts & explanatory foreword
- 2019/20 annual governance statement
- 2019/20 auditor report (ISA 260)
2018/19 statement of accounts
- 2018/19 summary accounts and explanatory notes
- 2018/19 audited statement of accounts
- 2018/19 external auditors ISA 260 report
- 2018/19 statutory notice for conclusion of the audit
- 2018/19 external audit - closure of audit letter
If you'd like to see any earlier statements of accounts please contact us using our online form.