Councils must produce an annual statement of accounts in accordance with legislative requirements and the Code of Practice on Local Authority Accounting in the United Kingdom.
Our annual statement of accounts are available below for local electors to inspect. The versions available for download are the illustrated final versions complete with Audit Certificate, unless otherwise stated.
Audit of accounts - notice of public rights
The above documents explain the rights of the public to inspect the accounts of Barnsley Council for the years indicated.
Statement of accounts
- 2016/17 Statement of Accounts
- 2016/17 Notice of Conclusion of the Audit
- 2016/17 External Auditor Report
- 2015/16 Statement of Accounts
- 2015/16 Summary Accounts
- 2014/15 Statement of Accounts
- 2014/15 Notice of Conclusion of the Audit
- 2014/15 Summary Accounts
- 2013/14 Statement of Accounts
- 2013/14 Summary Accounts
Archived statement of accounts
You can give feedback on whether the above information is clear, informative and useful using our online form.