We work closely with a number of friends groups to keep our parks and their facilities in good condition so that you can enjoy them. We're responsible for:
- cutting grassed areas regularly
- weeding and pruning shrub and flower beds
- removing litter
- inspecting play equipment
- providing and emptying litter bins
- removing glass and harmful objects like discarded needles
You can help us look after our parks and open spaces by telling us about any issues using our online forms below.
- Report an issue with a public park
- Report an issue with a children's play area
- Report an issue with the grounds maintenance of open spaces
You can see our grass cutting schedules and the areas we're responsible for cutting here.