Penistone Town Council submitted the Penistone Neighbourhood Development Plan Proposal to Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council for independent examination.
The consultation on the submitted Penistone Neighbourhood Development Plan ended on Friday 9 November at 5pm.
The plan has now been submitted for examination to an independent examiner.
The examiner has requested further comments or information from the Town Council and Barnsley MBC, you can take a look at the examiner's letter.
The representations submitted in response to the consultation can be found here. The relevant documents submitted may still be viewed online.
- Penistone Neighbourhood Development Plan Proposal
- Basic conditions statement (how the plan proposal meets the statutory requirements set out in paragraph 8 of Schedule 4B of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990)
- Consultation statement
- Strategic Environmental Assessment report
- Heritage Character Assessment
- Local green spaces supporting evidence
- Penistone boundary map
- Public notice
- Response form