We provide a registration service in the following locations. Please note that we only provide stillbirth registration, birth re-registration and marriage notifications at Barnsley Register Office.
- Barnsley Register Office, Town Hall, Barnsley S70 2TA
(Monday to Friday - 9am to 4pm)
- Royston Lifelong Learning Centre, Station Road, Royston, Barnsley S71 4EQ
(Tuesday - 1.15pm to 3.30pm)
- Wombwell Library, Station Road, Wombwell, Barnsley S70 0BA
(Thursday 9.30am to 12pm)
Visiting Barnsley Register Office
If you're coming to Barnsley Register Office, you should use the nearby pay and display car parks. Appointments can take up to an hour, so please make sure your ticket covers you.
If you're attending a ceremony, please use a pay and display car park, allowing enough time for the ceremony and photographs afterwards.
You’ll find many of our services are now available to book online.
- Order a copy certificate online.
- Book an appointment to register a birth
- Book an appointment to register a death
- Book an appointment to register a stillborn baby
- Book an appointment to re-register a birth
- Book an appointment to give notice of marriage or civil partnership
- Book a wedding ceremony/registrar
- Book a civil partnership ceremony/registrar
For all enquiries contact 01226 773555
Barnsley Register Office, Corporate Mail Room, PO Box 634, Barnsley S70 9GG