We're located at High Croft, Hoyland, Barnsley, S74 9AF
|Monday||9am to 7pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5pm|
|Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 5pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 12.30pm|
- Browse and borrow books in-branch
- Order and collect books service
- Use a pre-booked PC
- Photocopying and scanning
- Groups and activities
- Room bookings
- Outside - ramp access
- Inside - level access
- Lifts and refuge areas
- Public toilet
- Disabled toilet
- Baby changing room
- Changing places toilet
- Part of the Breastfeeding 'Welcome Here' scheme
- Comfy seating throughout library
- Read our social story - a guide to visiting Hoyland Library
Activities and events
We run a range of activities and events for children and adults.
- Barnsley Carers Service run help and advice drop-in sessions for unpaid carers on the third Tuesday of every month. It takes place from 9am to 12pm.
- Citizens Advice run general advice and welfare rights drop-in sessions.
- Warmer Homes team and private sector housing officer run drop-in sessions on the third Friday of every month. It takes place from 9am to 3.30pm.