Following the recent consultation on the Silkstone Neighbourhood Development Plan, Barnsley Council has now decided to submit the plan to independent examination. An examiner has been appointed in agreement with Silkstone Parish Council.
The examiner has submitted a list of questions and suggested modifications for consideration by Barnsley Council and Silkstone Parish Council.
Barnsley and Silkstone have submitted a partial response to the examiners questions. A further response has been submitted to the examiner which comprises:
- an inset map showing all the proposed local green space in the neighbourhood area
- an inset map showing the proposed local greenspace outside the settlement boundaries
- a plan showing the neighbourhood area and the extent of the green belt
- Silkstone Neighbourhood Development Submission Plan
- Basic Conditions Statement (how the plan proposal meets the statutory requirements set out in paragraph 8 of Schedule 4B of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990)
- Consultation Statement
- Silkstone NDP HRA Screening Assessment
- Silkstone NDP SEA Screening Assessment
- Silkstone Neighbourhood Plan Design Code
- Public Notice
If you have any questions, please contact us using our online form.