Following the recent consultation on the Silkstone Neighbourhood Development Plan, Barnsley Council has now decided to submit the plan to independent examination. An examiner has been appointed in agreement with Silkstone Parish Council.
The examiner has submitted a list of questions and suggested modifications for consideration by Barnsley Council and Silkstone Parish Council.
When Barnsley and Silkstone have submitted their responses to the examiner, we'll publish the responses.
The documents submitted by Silkstone Parish Council remain available to view at the Library @ the Lightbox and Penistone Library but we can no longer accept comments on them.
- Silkstone Neighbourhood Development Submission Plan
- Basic Conditions Statement (how the plan proposal meets the statutory requirements set out in paragraph 8 of Schedule 4B of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990)
- Consultation Statement
- Silkstone NDP HRA Screening Assessment
- Silkstone NDP SEA Screening Assessment
- Silkstone Neighbourhood Plan Design Code
- Public Notice
The submitted comments may be viewed consultee comments and public comments.
If you have any questions, please contact us using our online form.