Criminal damage

Criminal damage is intentional and malicious damage to your home, property, business or vehicle, and includes graffiti.

We work alongside the police and other partner agencies to deal with reported incidents of criminal damage.

Report a problem

  • To report criminal damage, call South Yorkshire Police on 101
  • To report graffiti, call your community safety officers or fill in our online enquiry form

We'll only use personal information for the services we provide to you.

Visit ask the police website for frequently asked questions about criminal damage and other crimes.